Puddings & Flans
Raisin Bread Pudding
- Brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg will fill your kitchen with sweet aromas and sweet memories of happy faces around your table. Serve this delicious Raisin Bread Pudding with whipped cream or with milk for breakfast for a change of pace.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 16 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Caramel sauce (optional)
Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
Combine bread and raisins in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; combine well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Drizzle with caramel sauce before serving.