Creamy Deviled Eggs
24 servings, 1 egg half each
- This recipe for Creamy Deviled Eggs offers a combination of contemporary flavors. These savory bites are an elegant twist to a traditional favorite. With a dash of dill or seasoned with curry, these appetizers make a delicious - and stylish - beginning to celebrations.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 1/2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl; mash well with fork or pastry blender. Add evaporated milk, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir until creamy. Season with salt.
Spoon or pipe into whites. Sprinkle with paprika.