Creamy Deviled Eggs
24 servings, 1 egg half each
- This recipe for Creamy Deviled Eggs offers a combination of contemporary flavors. These savory bites are an elegant twist to a traditional favorite. With a dash of dill or seasoned with curry, these appetizers make a delicious - and stylish - beginning to celebrations.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 12 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3 1/2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in medium bowl; mash well with fork or pastry blender. Add evaporated milk, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir until creamy. Season with salt.
Spoon or pipe into whites. Sprinkle with paprika.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.