Soups & Salads
Pumpkin Curry Soup
6 servings (1 cup each)
- Curry and white pepper add zest and flavor to this creamy pumpkin soup that is sure to be a fall favorite at your table!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
Melt butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry powder, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add broth and pumpkin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in evaporated milk. Transfer mixture to food processor or blender (in batches, if necessary); cover. Blend until smooth. Serve warm.