Pies & Tarts
Sour Cream Orange Pumpkin Pie
- This exceptional Sour Cream Orange Pumpkin Pie is spiced with orange peel and topped with a sour cream topping. Perfect for fall entertaining.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons thawed orange juice concentrate or orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine eggs, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, 2 teaspoons orange peel and salt in medium bowl; mix well. Pour into prepared pie shell.
Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
Combine sour cream, sugar, orange juice concentrate and remaining orange peel in small bowl. Spread sour cream topping over pie.
Bake for an additional 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.