Pies & Tarts
Easy Coconut Banana Cream Pie
- The smoothness of banana cream pie is complemented with a touch of coconut.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 prebaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 package (about 3.4 ounces) vanilla or banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, dipped in lemon juice
- Toasted or tinted flaked coconut (optional)
Combine sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix and coconut; mix well. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
Arrange single layer of bananas on bottom of pie crust. Pour filling into crust. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until well set. Top with coconut.
Note: To make 2 pies, divide filling between 2 prebaked 9-inch (2-cup volume each) pie crusts. Top with remaining whipped topping.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.