Pies & Tarts
Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares
- These Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares are great for dessert!!
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
NET WT 15 oz (425 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned or instant oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Whipped cream
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine flour, oats, 1/2 cup brown sugar and butter in small mixer bowl. Beat at low speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until crumbly. Press on bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Combine granulated sugar, pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes; pour over crust.
Bake for 20 minutes. Combine pecans and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar in small bowl. Sprinkle pecan topping over filling. Continue baking for 15 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top with whipped cream.