Pumpkin Maple Biscuits
Pumpkin biscuits are perfect for breakfast, brunch or even to serve with an early supper. Topped with Pumpkin Maple Sauce they're perfect companions for stews and soups.
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 3/4 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Combine baking mix, dry milk, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Stir in 3/4 cup pumpkin and water just until moistened.
Knead dough 10 times on lightly floured surface. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 12 biscuits. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Heat maple syrup, remaining 1 cup pumpkin and ground cinnamon in small saucepan until warm. Spoon sauce over warm biscuits.