Bread Machine Garlic Dinner Rolls
- You will be a big hit when you serve these delicious garlic dinner rolls to your guests.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup warm water (105° F to 115° F)
- 1/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 package (1/4 ounce) active dry yeast
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons water
Place ingredients, except egg white and water, in bread machine pan in order listed above. Set machine on Dough cycle; press Start.
Grease baking sheet lightly. Remove dough from machine when cycle is finished. On lightly floured surface, divide into twelve equal pieces; shape into balls. Place on prepared baking sheet. Cover with a damp cloth; allow to rise in warm place for about 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 350º F. Combine egg white and water in small bowl; lightly brush over top of rolls.
Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve warm.