Pacific Rim Wraps with Creamy Citrus Ginger Dressing
- Pacific Rim Wraps with Creamy Citrus Ginger Dressing are perfect for a meal on the go. Everyone is sure to love the crunchy and tart filling tossed with an Asian-inspired creamy citrus ginger dressing.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (6.5 ounces) or 4 cups washed salad greens
- 3 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 2 to 3 boneless chicken breast halves)
- 1 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap pea pods, cut in half
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Place evaporated milk, lemon juice, oil, sugar, ginger, salt and black pepper in small jar or resealable container; cover with lid. Shake well until blended. Makes 1 cup.
Combine salad greens, chicken, carrots, sugar snap peas, dried cranberries and almonds in large bowl. Add 2/3 cup dressing; toss until evenly coated.
Place 1 cup salad mixture on each tortilla. Roll up tightly. Cut in half and serve along with remaining dressing, if desired. Or, wrap each in wax paper, foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate to eat later.