Mixed Berry Smoothie Bowls
3 servings, about 3/4 cup per serving
- Cold, creamy and thick enough to be eaten with a spoon, this nutrient-dense smoothie bowl packs a powerful punch into your morning routine.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh kale
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- Optional recommended toppings: lowfat granola, toasted coconut, hemp seeds, chia seeds, toasted almonds
Place evaporated milk, banana, berries, spinach, kale and flax meal in food processor or heavy-duty blender; cover. Process until smooth.
Divide between bowls. Top each with desired toppings.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.