Three-Minute Caramel Latte
- This Three-Minute Caramel Latte recipe lets you blend your own coffeehouse-style creations. Substitute chocolate or strawberry toppings for other fun and easy variations. Perfect for a quick entertaining treat.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) * NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping plus additional for drizzle, if desired
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE French Roast 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- 1 cup very hot water (slightly less than boiling), divided
Microwave evaporated milk and ice cream topping in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes or until very hot. Carefully pour mixture into blender; cover. Blend on high for 1 minute or until very frothy on top.
Place 2 teaspoons coffee granules into each 12-ounce coffee mug. Add 1/2 cup hot water to each mug; stir. Gently pour milk mixture into each mug, spooning foam on top. Thinly drizzle foam with ice cream topping, if desired.