Loaded Potato Potluck Favorite
16 servings, 1/2 cup each
- Be the hit of the party with this full-flavored take on the classic baked potato with all the fixin’s. Carnation provides a creamy texture to a mix of hearty potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon and green onions. With this dish you won’t have anything left to take home!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 8 (about 2 1/2 to 3 pounds total) medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8-ounce package) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, divided
- Sliced green onions (optional)
Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water; bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole dish.
Return potatoes to saucepan; add evaporated milk, sour cream, salt and pepper. Beat with hand-held mixer until smooth. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese and half of bacon. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese, remaining bacon and green onions. Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
For Milk Chocolate Fudge
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels.