Puddings & Flans
Holiday Bread Pudding
- A traditional pudding for holidays or any day. Try a twist with cranberries.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 16 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 2 cans (12 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Caramel sauce (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
Combine bread and cranberries in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over bread mixture; combine well. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with caramel sauce.