Pies & Tarts
Frozen Lemonade Pie
- For a refreshing summer treat, try a fun take on lemonade with this recipe for a frozen lemonade pie. Pucker up and enjoy!
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup (3 to 4 lemons) fresh lemon juice
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9 ounces) prepared 10-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 2 candied lemon half slices, cut into 8 wedges (optional)
Microwave evaporated milk in medium bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute or until warm. Whisk in gelatin. Refrigerate uncovered for 30 minutes. Add lemon peel and juice; mix well. Gently whisk in 2 cups whipped topping. Pour into crust.
Freeze for 4 hours. Dollop remaining 1 cup whipped topping around edge of pie. Top each dollop with lemon wedge. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes before serving.