Corn Blueberry Muffins
- Warm Corn Blueberry Muffins are a low-fat way to start your day. These delicious treats are easy to make and everyone will be asking for more.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Fat Free Evaporated Milk 12 oz
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plain fat free yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
Combine corn meal, flour, sugar, wheat germ and baking powder in large bowl. Combine evaporated milk, oil, yogurt, egg and egg white in small bowl; stir until blended. Add to corn meal mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling three-fourths full.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.