Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Pie
- Sweeten up Valentine’s Day with this delectably rich and indulgent chocolate mousse and fresh raspberry pie. What’s not to love?
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 container (6 ounces) or 1 1/3 cups fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 (6 ounces) prepared 9-inch chocolate crumb crust
Whisk together evaporated milk and egg yolks in medium saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is very hot and thickens slightly; do not boil. Remove from heat; stir in morsels until completely melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into large bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until cool. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping.
Refrigerate for 2 hours until thickened. Sprinkle 1 cup raspberries over crust. Spoon chilled chocolate mousse over raspberries. Dollop remaining 1 cup whipped topping on center of pie; top with remaining raspberries.