Pies & Tarts
Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie
- Make this Chocolate Covered Cherry Pie and invite a few friends over to enjoy.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
NET WT 14 oz (397 g)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 maraschino cherries, stemmed
Prepare a graham cracker pie crust. In a saucepan, over low heat, bring chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and salt to a boil, stirring continuously until blended.
Mix in cherry pie filling and almond extract. Pour into the prepared graham cracker pie crust.
Chill at least 2 hours. Garnish with 8 stemmed maraschino cherries.