Pies & Tarts
Cherry Berry Cheesecake Pie
- Celebrate the red, white and blue with this vibrant fresh mixed berry cheesecake pie. Perfect for a picnic or 4th of July party, the smooth and creamy cheesecake pie filling in gingersnap crust will be a crowd pleaser.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups finely ground gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 30, 2-inch cookies)
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 packages (12 ounces total) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups pitted fresh cherries and mixed berries (such as blueberries, raspberries and/or sliced strawberries)
- 3 tablespoons cherry, raspberry or strawberry jam, warmed
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
Combine crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar in pie plate. Stir in melted butter. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and up sides of prepared pie plate.
Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack.
Place evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, remaining 3/4 cup sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared pie crust.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Arrange cherries and berries on top of pie; drizzle with warmed jam.