Pies & Tarts
CARNATION® Key Lime Pie
This no-fail recipe makes the best Key Lime Pie you'll ever taste. Keep a few cans of Carnation Sweetened Condensed Milk on hand for quick baking projects.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lime slices (optional)
Beat sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in small mixer bowl until combined; stir in lime peel. Pour into crust; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with lime slices.