- No need to wait for formal gatherings to serve this Tuxedo Cheesecake—but it is something special. Our Premier White morsels make this dessert divinely decadent.
- ●1 3/4 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
- ●2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●3 large eggs
- ●NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Curls
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter together in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
Microwave morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in melted white morsels. Spread over chocolate crust.
Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Remove side of springform pan.
Sprinkle curls over cheesecake before serving.