- A finalist in the Nestlé Toll House “Share the Very Best” recipe contest, this Turtle Cheesecake dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona. This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination of pecans, chocolate morsels and caramel and chocolate syrups.
- ●1 3/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ●1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●3 large eggs
- ●3 tablespoons lime juice
- ●1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ●1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- ●2 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- ●1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 300° F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
Microwave 1 1/2 cups morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir 2 cups of cheesecake batter into melted morsels; mix well. Alternately spoon batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
Bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool completely. Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake. Sprinkle with nuts and mini morsels. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of pan.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.