TOLL HOUSE® Crumbcake
- This sour cream crumbcake is topped with a mixture of brown sugar, butter, nuts and mini chocolate chips. A special treat for morning, noon or night.
- ●1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ●2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- ●1/2 cup chopped nuts
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided
- ●1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Combine brown sugar, 1 tablespoon flour and 2 tablespoons butter in small bowl with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Stir in nuts and 1/2 cup morsels.
Combine 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Fold in remaining 1 1/2 cups morsels. Spread into prepared baking pan; sprinkle with topping.
Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.