Star Of David Chocolate Cookies
- Star Of David Chocolate Cookies are sweet and buttery and sure to become a holiday favorite! Add a few drops of food coloring to the frosting for a festive touch.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cocoa 8 oz
NET WT 8 OZ (226g)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (16 ounces) prepared vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine flour, cocoa and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in cocoa mixture. Shape dough into 2 balls.
Roll each ball of dough between 2 sheets of wax paper to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets; pierce with fork.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Decorate with frosting.