Opens in a new window
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 cup prepared white frosting
- ●Food coloring
- ●3 ounces black string licorice (twenty 12-inch strands)
- ●10 pieces taffy, any color
- ●1 teaspoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Prepare 40 cookies according to package directions. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Meanwhile, divide frosting into smaller bowls. Tint frosting to desired shades with food coloring. Cut licorice into 1 1/2-inch pieces for legs. A total of 160 legs are needed if making all 20 spiders.
Spread bottoms of 20 cookies with frosting. Top with remaining 20 cookies. Insert 4 licorice pieces into each side of each spider body.
For eyes and fangs, pinch off small pieces of taffy; stretch and form into 40 1/2-inch flat circle and 1/2-inch long fangs, if desired. Lightly press taffy eyes onto cookies; insert fangs into frosting. For pupils, dip bottom of mini morsels into frosting and then onto eyes.