Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
12 to 14 servings
- Sensibly Delicious Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is perfect to serve your family and friends any time of the year.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 1/2 cups (about 15) crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Neufchâtel cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking *
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine cookie crumbs with butter in medium bowl until moistened; press onto bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels.
Beat cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs and flour. Gradually beat in evaporated milk and sour cream. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
Bake for 25 minutes. Cover loosely with foil.
Bake for additional 25 to 30 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Place in refrigerator immediately; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove side of springform pan.