Salty Sweet Caramel Truffle Cookies
- Not Available
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sea Salt Caramel Filled Baking Truffles 9 oz
NET WT 9 OZ (255 g)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (9-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Sea Salt Caramel Filled Baking Truffles
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
Chop mini pretzels into almond-sized pieces. Set aside.
Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in pretzels, followed by Sea Salt Caramel Truffles.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove and place on wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.