Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- ●1/3 cup butter, melted
- ●1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ●3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1/2 cup granulated sugar
- ●4 large eggs
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●1/2 teaspoon salt
- ●1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, divided
- ●2/3 cup seedless red raspberry jam
Preheat oven to 325° F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
Combine butter and graham cracker crumbs in medium bowl; press onto bottom of the prepared pan.
Beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and salt in large bowl until smooth. Stir in 1 cup morsels and pour batter into prepared crust.
Microwave jam on 50% power for 10 seconds, then stir to thin out. Top batter with small spoonfuls of jam and use a toothpick to create swirl patterns on top of batter.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until set and very lightly browned around edges. Cool for 5 minutes on wire rack, then sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup morsels, pressing gently to make them stick.
Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan using foil. Cut into bars.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.