Fudge & Candy
Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars have a tremendous flavor combination of chopped nuts, miniature marshmallows and butterscotch morsels and make a chewy, moist and flavorful bar. Great for lunchboxes, after school snacks or for dunking into your favorite hot beverage.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
100% PURE PUMPKIN
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup nuts, coconut, baking soda and 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in melted butter; mix well. Press into prepared jelly-roll pan.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, pumpkin, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour over cookie base; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.