Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars
- Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars have a tremendous flavor combination of chopped nuts, miniature marshmallows and butterscotch morsels and make a chewy, moist and flavorful bar. Great for lunchboxes, after school snacks or for dunking into your favorite hot beverage.
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1 cup all-purpose flour
- ●1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- ●3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ●1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts, divided
- ●1/2 cup flaked coconut
- ●1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ●2 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- ●3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- ●2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ●2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- ●1/4 teaspoon salt
- ●2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ●1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350° F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, 1/2 cup nuts, coconut, baking soda and 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in melted butter; mix well. Press into prepared jelly-roll pan.
Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter, evaporated milk, granulated sugar, pumpkin, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels, 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour over cookie base; sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.