Polka Dot Chippers
42 cookies (3 1/2 dozen)
- Want an easy cookie that everyone will love? Try this great combination of chocolate and morsels, and you will be a big hit!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups QUAKER OATS® (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place butter in large (1 gallon) resealable, heavy-duty plastic bag; seal. Squeeze with hands 1 minute. Open bag; add sugar and vanilla extract. Reseal; squeeze and knead until ingredients are well mixed. Open bag; add oats, flour, and morsels. Reseal; squeeze and knead until ingredients are well mixed. Open bag; scrape dough together with rubber spatula.
Pinch off pieces of dough; roll into 1-inch balls. Place balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Dip bottom of plastic glass into granulated sugar; flatten dough balls to about 1/4-inch thickness.
Bake cookies 13 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are light golden brown (tops of cookies will be pale). Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.