Peanut Butter & Jelly NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies
- Not Available
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup grape jelly or jam
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks. While cookies are still warm, make a slight depression in tops of cookies with back of measuring half teaspoon. Cool completely. Fill each depression with 1/4 teaspoon jelly.