Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Learn how to make the chocolate chip cookie that started it all! Our original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® chocolate chip cookie recipe is perfect for all occasions!
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup chopped nuts (Optional. If omitting, add 1 to 2 Tbsp. of all-purpose flour.)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pan Cookie Variation:
Slice and Bake Cookie Variation:
For High Altitude Baking (5,200 feet):
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.