Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup chopped nuts
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PAN COOKIE VARIATION:
SLICE AND BAKE COOKIE VARIATION:
FOR HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING (5,200 feet):
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.