Old-Fashioned Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
42 cookies (3 1/2 dozen)
- Creamy peanut butter and milk chocolate morsels come together to make these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies a timeless classic.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels 34.5 oz
NET WT 34.5 OZ (2.15 lb) 978 g
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus extra to coat formed dough on cookie sheets
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly with bottom of glass dipped in granulated sugar.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Pan Cookie Variation: Prepare dough as above. Spread dough into ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.