NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Triple Chip Cookies
- Triple the deliciousness with these classic cookies! With three kinds of morsels - dark chocolate, milk chocolate and premier white - each cookie will be packed full of chocolatey goodness!
- ●2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●1 2/3 cups (10-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Triple Chip Morsels
- ●1 cup chopped nuts*
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
Pan Cookie Variation:
For High Altitude Baking (3,500 to 6,000 feet):
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.