Chocolate Orange Bread Pudding
- For an adult treat, try these individual bread puddings in fun Halloween colors.
- ●Nonstick cooking spray
- ●3 cups dried bread cubes *
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- ●3 large eggs
- ●1/4 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ●1/8 teaspoon salt
- ●3/4 cup orange marmalade (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Combine bread cubes and morsels in large bowl.
Whisk evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, orange zest, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over the bread and morsel mixture. Let mixture soak for 15 minutes.
Pour mixture into prepared pan.
Bake for 30 for 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
Microwave marmalade on HIGH (100% power) for 10 seconds in small, microwave-safe bowl; stir. Spoon over warm bread pudding and serve.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.