Molasses Spice Cookies
30 cookies (2 1/2 dozen)
- These Molasses Spice Cookies feature the traditional flavors of cinnamon, ginger, cloves and molasses and white chocolate adds an extra taste delight to this delicious treat.
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels 12 oz
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsulphured molasses
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
Combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and molasses. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until slightly firm.
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls; roll in nuts. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.