Java Brownie Sundae
- Sweet, gooey brownies topped with creamy ice cream and homemade fudge sauce are a special treat. A touch of coffee flavor in both the brownies and the sauce give this delicious version a savory edge. Put all of the ingredients out and let your guests assemble their sundaes themselves!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
NET WT 12 oz (340 g)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, divided
- 1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup COFFEE-MATE® French Vanilla Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- Vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Microwave sugar, butter, water and 2 tablespoons coffee granules in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture bubbles. Add 2/3 cup morsels; stir until melted. Add eggs one at a time, stirring after each addition until well blended. Stir in vanilla extract. Add flour, baking soda and salt; stir well. Pour into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool in pan on wire rack for 1 to 2 hours. Cut into pieces.
Heat Coffee-mate French Vanilla Flavor Liquid and remaining 2 tablespoons coffee granules in medium saucepan over low heat until coffee is dissolved. Stir in marshmallow creme and remaining 2/3 cup morsels. Continue heating over lowest possible heat until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted. Spoon over brownies and ice cream to serve.
Top brownies with ice cream and Coffee Fudge Sauce. Garnish with whipped cream and chopped nuts, if desired.