Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups
- These mini hot chocolate cookie cups topped with melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® morsels, candy canes, and mini marshmallows are the perfect treat to cozy up to on a cold night.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bar
- ●2 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- ●1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ●24 mini candy canes
- ●1/4 cup mini marshmallows
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Scoop cookie dough 1 ¼” size- if dough is stiff and cool enough, you can roll into balls. Place in muffin pan. Makes about 24 cups.
Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are set. Place pans on wire racks to cool. Using the back of a measuring teaspoon while warm, make a well in the center of each cookie cup. Cool completely; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
While cookie cups are baking: Break off curved end of each candy cane using a sharp knife to make a handle for cookie cups. Place several of the remaining peppermint sticks in a plastic bag and use the bottom of a heavy cup to gently crush into small pieces for topping the cookie cups.
Combine 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and Sweetened Condensed Milk in a medium microwave safe bowl. Microwave on High for 1 minute. Stir until morsels are completely melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Cool mixture slightly, then place mixture into a heavy duty plastic zip-style bag.
Snip a small piece off the corner of the bag and squeeze chocolate mixture into each cookie cup, mounding slightly. Two small spoons can be used to put the filling into the cups.
Working quickly, place remaining 1/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and small pieces of peppermint candy on top of each cookie cup pressing lightly into chocolate. (OPTIONAL: add miniature marshmallows!)
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.