Hidden Treasure Cookies
- Hidden Treasure Cookies are sure to please kids of all ages! An irresistible combination of peanut butter and chocolate make this the perfect after-school snack with a glass of milk! Recipe created by Carol Gillespie, Chambersburg, PA.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Artificially Flavored Morsels
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels, melted according to package directions
- ●1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1 cup packed brown sugar
- ●2 teaspoons baking soda
- ●1 teaspoon salt
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●2 tablespoons milk
- ●3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine semi-sweet and butterscotch morsels in medium bowl. Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter until well combined.
Beat butter and remaining 1 cup peanut butter in large mixer bowl on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and salt; beat until combined. Add eggs, vanilla extract and milk; beat until combined. Beat in as much flour as possible. Stir.
Shape 1 tablespoon of dough into ball; flatten into 2-inch diameter circle. Place 1 teaspoon of morsel-peanut butter mixture in center of circle. Fold dough around filling, forming a ball. Place balls 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle melted white morsels over cooled cookies. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.