Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cappuccino Crunch Cake
- Cappuccino Crunch Cake combines coffee ice cream, pound cake and NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels for a rich and creamy frozen dessert! This dessert was created by Beth Royals of Richmond, VA.
- ●1 (10 3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed
- ●3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- ●1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- ●4 cups (1 quart) coffee ice cream, softened
- ●1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ●1 3/4 cups coarsely crushed malted milk balls
- ●Frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- ●Coarsely crushed malted milk balls (optional)
Slice pound cake into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices. Place half of the slices on bottom of 9-inch springform pan; press down firmly. Set remaining slices aside.
Bring cream just to a boil in medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add milk chocolate morsels; let stand 5 minutes. Whisk until well combined and smooth. Pour half of the chocolate mixture over pound cake in pan, spreading evenly to within 1/4-inch of edge of pan. Cover; freeze for 1 1/2 hours or until chocolate is set.
Combine softened ice cream and 1 cup whipped topping in large bowl. Fold in 1 3/4 cups crushed malted milk balls. Spread over chocolate layer in pan. Cover; freeze until ice cream is firm, about 2 hours.
Top ice cream with remaining pound cake slices; press down firmly. Spread remaining chocolate mixture over pound cake. Cover; freeze at least 6 hours.
To serve, remove sides of pan. Garnish with additional whipped topping and sprinkle with crushed malted milk balls, if desired. To cut cake easily, run a knife under hot water and dry with a paper towel before making slices.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.