Easy Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cupcakes
- These easy chocolate chip and peanut butter cupcakes combine all-time flavor favorites. Simply add semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels and peanut butter to your favorite cake mix and frost with prepared chocolate frosting. These will melt in your mouth!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels 10 oz
NET WT 10 oz (283 g)
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 container (16 ounces) prepared chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup additional creamy peanut butter for drizzle, warmed* (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Paperline 24 muffin cups.
Prepare cake mix batter according to directions using water, oil and eggs. Stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter. Stir in 1 1/4 cups morsels. Fill each cup 2/3 full.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
Combine frosting, 1/2 cup morsels and remaining 1/2 cup peanut butter in medium bowl. Spread cupcakes generously with frosting, drizzle with warmed peanut butter and top with remaining 1/4 cup morsels.