Colossal Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- These Colossal Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls are scrumptious and easy to make. Baked exactly how you like them and finished off with a heavenly glaze. A great alternative to traditional holiday breads and great for brunch too!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels 12 oz
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 3 tablespoons milk
Grease two 9-inch-round baking pans.
Roll 1 bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface. Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle 2 tablespoons over dough leaving 1/2-inch border around sides. Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup nuts.
Roll up dough starting at short end; seal edges. Cut into 6 slices; place cut side up in prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts; place in second prepared baking pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool slightly in pans on wire racks.
Combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl to make a stiff glaze. Drizzle over cinnamon rolls.