Chunky Pecan Pie Bars
36 bars (3 dozen)
If you like pecan pie you'll love these pecan pie bars with chocolate!
Morsels and Baking Ingredients
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks 11.5 oz
NET WT 11.5 OZ (326g)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Beat flour, 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.