Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust
- Chocolate Tuxedo Pie has a scrumptious pecan-graham cracker crust with a smooth cream cheese filling, dotted with bits of luscious chocolate and covered in a jacket of chocolate ganache. This easy to make pie is refrigerated and topped with chopped toasted pecans.
- ●1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ●1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped, divided
- ●1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- ●1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, melted
- ●1 1/3 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels, divided
- ●2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- ●1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Preheat oven to 375º F.
Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup pecans and brown sugar in 9-inch pie plate. Stir in butter until moistened; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
Bake for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pie plate on wire rack.
Chop 2/3 cup morsels into small pieces. Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream in large mixer bowl for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped chocolate. Spoon into cooled crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Place remaining 2/3 cup morsels into medium bowl. Microwave cream in 1-cup glass measure on HIGH (100%) power for 40 seconds or until boiling. Pour over chocolate; let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes. Pour over pie and smooth evenly. Sprinkle remaining pecans near edge of pie. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.