Chocolate Studded Shamrocks
- ●2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1 teaspoon baking powder
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- ●2/3 cup granulated sugar
- ●2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ●2 large eggs
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- ●2 tablespoons green colored sugar
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in dry ingredients. Stir in morsels. Refrigerate for a few minutes until firm.
Shape dough into 3/4-inch balls; place three together to form shamrock shape on ungreased baking sheets. Roll small amount of dough to form stem. Sprinkle cookies with green sugar. Repeat with remaining dough.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.