Chocolate Java Dreams
- ●1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- ●2 tablespoons hot water
- ●1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, (we recommend LAND O LAKES® Butter), softened
- ●1 cup powdered sugar
- ●3 cups all-purpose flour
- ●1/8 teaspoon salt
- ●1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
Preheat oven to 350º F.
Combine coffee granules and hot water in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Combine butter and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often for 2 to 3 minutes or until creamy. Add coffee mixture to butter mixture; continue beating for 1 minute or until well mixed. Reduce speed to low: add flour and salt. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes or until well mixed. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten to 2-inch round with bottom of greased and floured glass.
Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Melt morsels and vegetable shortening in 1-quart saucepan over low heat until smooth (2 to 3 minutes). Drizzle over cooled cookies.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.