Chocolate Fudge-Mint Cheesecake
- ●20 chocolate sandwich cookies with mint and white filling, crushed
- ●3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ●4 package (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- ●1 cup granulated sugar
- ●1/4 cup crème de menthe
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- ●Chocolate sandwich cookies with mint and white filling, coarsely chopped (optional)
Preheat oven to 325º F.
Combine cookies and melted butter in medium mixer bowl until well mixed. Press cookie mixture onto bottom and 2-inches up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Place pan on baking sheet; bake for 10 minutes; cool on wire rack.
Melt morsels in uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool slightly.
Beat cream cheese and sugar in a large mixer bowl until well mixed. Gradually add crème de menthe, vanilla extract and melted morsels; beat until smooth. Stir in eggs until just combined. Pour filling over cookie crust.
Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until 2-inch area around outside edge appears set when gently shaken. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes. Run knife around edge of cheesecake; cool for additional 30 minutes. Remove side of pan; cool cheesecake completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Top edge of cheesecake with additional coarsely chopped sandwich cookies, if desired.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.