Chocolate Chip Holiday Tea Cakes
- These Chocolate Chip Holiday Tea Cakes are for all the chocolate fans out there! This variation of the beloved holiday cookie incorporates chocolate chips inside as well as melted chocolate drizzled on top.
- ●1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ●1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- ●1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ●2 cups all-purpose flour
- ●2/3 cup finely chopped nuts
- ●2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat butter and powdered sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and nuts. Stir in 1 1/2 cups morsels. Roll dough into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until set and light golden brown on bottom. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Microwave remaining 1/2 cup morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cookies. Refrigerate cookies for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store at room temperature in airtight containers.
You May Also Like
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.