Chocolate Chip Cream Pie
Makes 8 servings
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®
Refrigerated Cookie Dough
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 16.5 oz
NET WT 16 1/2 oz (1 lb 1/2 oz) 467 g
NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk 12 oz
NET 12 fl oz (354 mL)
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough, softened (only 20 squares will be needed)
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 package (about 3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
Press 20 squares of cookie dough onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
Beat milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl. Pour into baked pie shell. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Top pie with thawed dessert topping and morsels. Cut into wedges.