Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Trifles
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Trifles are a simple and classicly delicious dessert. Layers of chocolate chip cookies, chocolate syrup are neslted into single serve jars making them a perfectly portable indulgence!
- ●1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- ●1 container (8 ounces) frozen lite whipped topping, thawed, divided
- ●1/4 cup NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup, divided
- ●3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries and/or sliced strawberries, divided
- ●Other optional toppings: Chopped Nuts or Coconut Flakes
Preheat oven to 350° F. Bake 24 cookies as indicated on the package. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire to cool completely.
Break one cookie into the bottom of an 8 ounce mason jar, custard, or plastic cup. Top each with 1 rounded tablespoon of the whipped topping; spread evenly. Drizzle each lightly with chocolate sauce. Layer each cup with 1 tablespoon of fruit. Press down slightly. Repeat layers of cookie pieces, whipped topping, chocolate sauce, and fruit to create layers. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. *To add optional additional toppings, add to each layer of fruit.
Everybody Needs a Little Inspiration
Don't miss irresistible recipes, exciting news and sweet surprises.